ASEAN UP provides an events calendar to display quality business events happening in Southeast Asian countries to its visitors. Public agencies, private companies or associations can therefore submit events they organize to reach ASEAN UP’s tens of thousands of monthly visitors. It’s FREE!
Conditions of submission
To proceed with your submission you must click on the link “Accept the conditions and submit my event” at the bottom of this page; by doing so you accept all conditions here presented.
Criteria of acceptance
Events that will be accepted by ASEAN UP and published in its events calendar must correspond to the following criteria:
- The event must take place in at least one Southeast Asian country:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The event must be oriented towards business and/or professionals
- The main part of the event must be conducted in English
- All information submitted about the event must be in correct English
- All event details must be confirmed: events without venue, price, speakers, etc. will be refused.
- Events submitted must have a dedicated website where all its detailed information is thoroughly explained (program, venue, speakers, registration process and price, etc…).
- Events must be submitted at least 10 days before their beginning.
All events that relate to the following subjects will be refused:
- illegal and criminal activities, such as drugs or weapons traffic, computer piracy, spyware or malware, prostitution in any form, trade of counterfeit merchandise…
- sexual, pornographic, erotic or adult activities
- violent, aggressive, defaming, injurious, untruthful or deceitful activities
- activities that invite to violence, racism, or attack against one person or a group of persons
- activities related to alcohol, tobacco or any licit or illicit drug
- activities related to gambling, bets, online casinos or other money-related games will be refused (poker…)
- political, judicial or religious organization, opinions, claims or other activities
- methods to earn money quickly or easily, direct sales and direct marketing, pyramidal schemes of any sort, systems proposing remuneration of users for clicking, visiting websites, opening emails, or other questionable real-world or internet-related schemes or tactics
- activities not respecting copyrights
Modification of information submitted
To improve the experience of users browsing the ASEAN UP events, ASEAN UP reserves the right to modify any information submitted to enhance understanding and facilitate display of the events information.
Refusal and deletion
ASEAN UP reserves the right to refuse or delete any event submitted, especially if its characteristics have been altered in any way with regards to the information submitted to ASEAN UP.
Amendments to the conditions of submission
ASEAN UP reserves the right to modify any of the conditions of submission and maintaining of any and all events into the ASEAN UP events calendar without prior notice. Any such modification may have a retroactive effect on any information and event previously submitted.
Event submission form
You must login to proceed with your submission. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create an account here, it’s free!