ASEAN UP provides an events calendar to display quality business events happening in Southeast Asian countries to its readers. Public agencies, private companies or associations can therefore submit events they organize to reach ASEAN UP’s tens of thousands of monthly visitors.
Submission price: 19.90 USD
If your submission is accepted, you will receive instructions to complete your secure payment by Paypal, debit or credit card (Paypal account NOT required). Upon reception of your payment, your event will be listed in the ASEAN UP upcoming events.
Conditions for approval
To proceed with your submission you must follow the following guidelines, fill the form below and click on the link “I accept the conditions and submit my event” at the bottom of this page. Your submission will be reviewed and if it is accepted you will receive payment instructions by email to complete your event publication.
Criteria of acceptance
Events that will be accepted by ASEAN UP and published in its events calendar must correspond to the following criteria:
- The event must take place in at least one Southeast Asian country:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- The event must be oriented towards business and/or professionals
- The main part of the event must be conducted in English
- All information submitted about the event must be in correct English
- All event details must be confirmed: events without venue, price, speakers, etc. will be refused.
- Events submitted must have a dedicated website where all its detailed information is thoroughly explained (program, venue, speakers, registration process and price, etc…).
- Events must be submitted at least 15 days before their beginning.
All events that relate to the following subjects will be refused:
- illegal and criminal activities, such as drugs or weapons traffic, computer piracy, spyware or malware, prostitution in any form, trade of counterfeit merchandise…
- sexual, pornographic, erotic or adult activities
- violent, aggressive, defaming, injurious, untruthful or deceitful activities
- activities that invite to violence, racism, or attack against one person or a group of persons
- activities related to alcohol, tobacco or any licit or illicit drug
- activities related to gambling, bets, online casinos or other money-related games will be refused (poker…)
- political, judicial or religious organization, opinions, claims or other activities
- methods to earn money quickly or easily, direct sales and direct marketing, pyramidal schemes of any sort, systems proposing remuneration of users for clicking, visiting websites, opening emails, or other questionable real-world or internet-related schemes or tactics
- activities not respecting copyrights
Modification of information submitted
To improve the experience of users browsing the ASEAN UP events, ASEAN UP reserves the right to modify any information submitted to enhance understanding and facilitate display of the events information.
Refusal and deletion
ASEAN UP reserves the right to refuse any event submitted.
ASEAN UP reserves the right to delete any event submitted, especially if its characteristics have been altered in any way with regards to the information submitted to ASEAN UP (date modified.
No refund, no modification
Once an event is accepted and the payment to publish it has been completed, it cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
Events accepted cannot be modified and must be submitted and paid again. Please make sure your submission is complete and verified before you submit it.
Amendments to the conditions of submission
ASEAN UP reserves the right to modify any of the conditions of submission and maintaining of any and all events into the ASEAN UP events calendar without prior notice.
Event submission form
If your submission is accepted your will receive payment instructions within 2 working days to complete your event publication. Your event will be published within 1 working day after reception of the payment.