Training & Development Asia 2017 – Malaysia
15 August 2017 - 16 August 2017
Training and Development Asia 2017 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss learning and development challenges, and discover the insights and approaches taken by leading organisations across all sectors with regards to addressing employee development needs.
By attending the two-day conference, senior HR leaders will gain the tools to harness innovation, discover successful practices, leverage cross cultural differences and build a high-performance organisation. They will know how others have successfully proved the financial and business value of training initiatives in their respective organisations
- Staying competitive in a slowing economy
- Learning measurement and ROI
- High potential management and succession planning
- Digital transformation in learning and development
- Fostering a knowledge-sharing culture
- Customised training
- Malaysia’s most informative training and development symposium with more than 150 senior HR leaders in attendance
- Address the most compelling issues within L&D with more than 15 case studies and panel discussions.
- The platform to network with C-level executives, senior HR practitioners and L&D specialists across the industry.
- Engaging interactive roundtables for peer-sharing of top training & development challenges
- Accelerator series consisting of a series of 15-minute case studies on talent management strategies.
Who should attend
- Chief learning officers
- Chief people officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Chief operating officers
- Chief technology officers
- Heads of human resources
- Heads of learning and development
- Heads of rewards
- Heads of talent management
- Heads of diversity and culture
- Heads of leadership programmes
- Human resources directors
- Senior HR managers
- Learning & Development specialists
- HR Practitioner standard package: 995 USD
- HR Vendor standard package: 1,490 USD
For more information, early bird discounts and registration, check the event website.