- This event has passed.
Recruitment Asia – Malaysia 2017
31 October 2017 - 1 November 2017
Recruitment Asia is a comprehensive forum on recruitment and talent acquisition, with a conference focused on boosting people strategies for strategic business outcomes.
Addressing the key challenges in recruiting processes and showcasing the best practices and expert insights in this area, this event is positioned to be your one-stop shop which allows you to learn and benchmark against your own practices.
Join more than 150 other business and HR leaders from across Asia to map out the route to attracting and securing the best talent.
- Strategic workforce planning
- Recruitment climate in Asia
- Onboarding and digital recruitment
- New augmented workforce
- Employee value proposition
- Emerging sourcing channels
- Selection excellence
- Aligning recruitment to data science
- Organisation of the future
- Optimise talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain.
- Learn from real-life case studies and best practices.
- Know the future technology trends and innovations in recruitment.
- Network with more than 200 HR leaders to exchange ideas.
- Walk away with expert insights and practical practices in mind.
Who will attend?
- Chief human resources officers
- Chief talent officers
- Recruitment directors/VPs/heads/managers/
- Talent acquisition experts/directors/VPs/heads/
- Onboarding experts/directors/VPs/heads/
- Workforce planning and analytics experts/directors/VPs/heads/
- Employer branding experts/directors/VPs/heads/
- HR business partners
- HR Practitioners – 895 to 1195 USD
- HR vendors – 2590 USD
For more information and registration, check the event website.