- This event has passed.
Hospital Management Asia 2017
23 August 2017 - 24 August 2017
Hospital Management Asia is an annual regional event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors, clinicians and healthcare leaders to get insights on worldwide healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions while creating a real and virtual forum for networking in Asia.
Leading health executives from around the region will meet to exchange and learn ideas on evolving business models, innovative technologies and improvements on management & healthcare systems.
The objective of the event is to help hospitals on:
- How to enhance hospital management and administration
- How to use information technology in hospitals to achieve greater level of efficiency
- How to increase and manage patient safety
- How to improve customer service
- How to increase standards of clinical practices
- How to increase marketing,PR and online presence of hospitals
Who should attend?
- Hospital Owners
- C-level executives
- Directors and Chiefs
- Heads and Managers of hospital departments
- Medical professionals interested in administration and operations of hospitals
- Solution providers who wants to market their products
- Services and technologies for healthcare management
- Early Bird (until 9 June): 725 USD
- Regular Rate (until 28 July): 830 USD
- Late Rate (until 24 August): 945 USD
- Early Bird (until 9 June): 625 USD
- Regular Rate (until 28 July): 725 USD
- Late Rate (until 24 August): 825 USD
For more information, group discounts, packages and registration, check the event website.