- This event has passed.
Global Rubber Conference 2018
5 April 2018 - 7 April 2018
The 14th Global Rubber Conference 2018 in Cambodia is a not-to-be-missed annual gathering for the natural rubber industry players to discuss pertinent issues, latest trends and technologies in building a sustainable rubber industry. This is the only platform that provide price outlook and discuss commercial prospects and opportunities for the rubber and rubber products.
The Global Rubber Conference 2018, more than educational will present a hive of activities, providing delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and speakers an excellent platform to facilitate informal discussions, business networking and is a perfect centre of knowledge.
- Bring together both regulatory authorities and commercial players of the rubber world to provide updates on current trends and future challenges faced by NR industry
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and insight into the global rubber industry and the price discovery of rubber
- Present unparalleled benefits for business matching potential and investment opportunities in the global NR producing and consuming countries
- Deliver latest applications from global research and development programs through a well-designed sponsorship program and an exhibition
- An annual get-to-together for decision makers from global NR & SR industries that encourages networking and the exchange of perspectives