Talent Management Asia 2017 – Malaysia
7 March 2017 - 8 March 2017
Talent management has moved away from the mere concept of managing talent and strategies on how to attract, retain and strengthen their skills. In today’s world, talent management supports the organisation’s overall objective of making money. To do this, we need a better understanding of costs as well as benefits associated with talent management to ensure the right decisions are being made.
The HR function today is more relevant than ever, with a view to helping organisations navigate through these tough times by leveraging the retention and engagement of high performers.
The Talent Management Asia 2017 yearly human capital strategy conference is this year themed “Smart Talent Strategies for Business Growth”.
People interested in adding value to business through staff should attend this conference. Talent Management Asia 2017 brings concepts and strategies in the form of real case studies, plenary sessions and highly engaging panel discussions.
- Talent Management Outlook
- Integrated Talent Management
- HR as a drive of Business
- Staying competitive and ahead
- Leading the Business of People
- Technology and talent management
- Building talent pipeline
- Cultivating loyalty and employee engagement
- Developing Talent for Success
Who should attend
- Chief Talent Officers
- Chief People Officers
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Human Resources
- Heads of Talent acquisition
- Heads of Rewards
- Heads of Mobility
- Heads of Talent management
- Heads of Diversity and culture
- Human Resources Directors
- Senior HR managers
- and many more.
- HR Practitioner: 1050 USD
- HR Vendor: 1690 USD
For more information and registration, check the event website.